Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Family Pictures

So, we had this great coupon from Sears for a portrait package for 4.99! We don't have any options for places to get pictures unless you want to spend hundreds of dollars for a professional studio. Can I say, No Thank You! Been there and done that! Last month, I won a free session and portfolio from Creative Images in Pullman. I was so excited thinking we were going to have really great family pictures this year..Um NO!! The pictures turned out horrible and the guy taking them was the dullest person when it came to making the kids smile..and hello these were supposed to be professionals? You could tell they were upset when we didn't order more but I am sorry I was not going to spend 300 dollars on a family picture when none of my kids were even smiling!

So, anyways, enough of my rampage..I was very excited when this coupon came in the mail!

Here is our first family picture! Don't you love Joey's snarl! :)



Here is the one we selected for our wall! I just love Emma's smile in this one!



Here are the Kids!



And another one...I just love this one! It totally shows both their personalities..they are literally like this at home all the time..... In each other's faces making each other laugh.....or cry :)



So...these pictures turned out much much better and we left only paying $26.00....pretty good eh?

10 comments:

sara :) said...

Those are darling! And what a smoking deal to boot! :)

Holwege Family said...

Those are so cute, I love the one of Joey and Emma in each others face, too cute.

Amanda said...

What a cute family! I love them! I Love Joey and Emma's Sibling fun! Cute, cute, cute!

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

VERY cute. Yay for affordable prices, too!!!

La belle mère said...

Too cute!! I love the shots of the kids especially. :-)

Trisha said...

Those pictures are awesome! And for such a good price! My favorites are the two on the fall background--don't know if it's the background or just the pics themselves, though. Thanks for sharing! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Absolutely darling pictures!!!! I can't wait to get one (or two) !!! I love the fall background, too. the colors are really pretty!!! The kids smiles are darling and I love the one that they're in eack others faces :) Great prices, you can't beat um! Love, Mom

Shannah said...

Wqay fun pics. I love the random joey snarl too. Candid shots are always so much better than planned ones with evryone smiling perfect at the same time. Sweet deal too!

Shauna said...

What precious pictures! I love them :)