Hello...I just thought I would share my fun news! the Myra Caitlin bowtique was interviewed on Momdot.com. Momdot is a really fun site that has tons of giveaways and they try to promote mom based business'. So, I was one of the lucky ones that got interviewed! If you want to go see it then click here!
I am also having a giveaway where one lucky reader will receive one of my fall bows plus a 20.00 gift certificate plus Michael's new CD. ( I just felt like that guy trying to sell a t.v. to Jonathon on Singles Ward :) )
I also wanted to let all you gals out there who have written me saying that their daughter doesn't have enough hair! Well, I now make baby curls. They are on a 32mm clip and have teeth at the bottom so they really grasp onto even the tiniest bit of hair!
5 comments:
That is awesome! I went and read your interview that was great. I am so excited for you. I hope it gets you some extra business!
Wow Kami great job!!!!! It makes me wish I had a little girl to buy these for! I don't think Dani would still wear them,:( Maybe she could wear one to her Graduation this spring !!!! :) We are so proud of you and what you've accomplished, you're a great daughter, a great wife and most of all a great mother!!! We love you! Mom
I went and entered the contest! I hope I win! :)
You go girl! I'm friends with someone famous! I love your bows, I'm sure you'll be extra busy because of your interview. Awesome!
Congrats on your interview! It was very fun to read. You sounded happy in it...and it reminded me even more of how much I miss you! Isn't there anyway that we can keep in touch better? Bleh! I LOVE the new Baby Curls and the pumpkins! I think it's time for me to spend about $50 on bows...
Post a Comment