
So me and Joey went over and helped with Mike and Emma's. Emma was having a blast! She kept on saying, Don't eat the Candy! She did a really good job. Joey on the other hand just wanted to eat the candy..who cares about the house :)



And the finished product!

Joey insisted that we had bears to watch over the house! :)

And wouldn't you know, once I finished taking pictures, the house collapsed!

Hopefully we will have better luck next year! I think we made the gingerbread too think!
For Christmas Eve, we went over to our friends the Hill's house. We made homemade pizzas for lunch and then watched a Christmas Movie while the guys took a nap. :) Then we made sugar cookies and let the kids decorate them.
Unfortunately, I forgot my camera but Alisha took some pictures..hopefully I can get some from her.
That night, we went home and read the Christmas Story and let the kids put the nativity together and then we opened our pj's. And again, I forgot to take pictures! Man I was bad this year!
Christmas Day was so much fun! I was so excited for this year because Joey and Emma are getting older and get more excited and such! So they had a blast opening presents! I couldn't believe how excited Emma was when she opened her kitchen. I have never seen her more happy!

She also received a Little People's Farm, a princess papasan chair, a baby, and a couple of My little Pony's.
Joey finally got his Geo Trax train. He has wanted one of these forever!
Here he is showing it off!

He also got a Chevy and Ford truck, a spelling magnet game, a people's bus, and a Thomas Movie.

I tried to get a picture of Emma with her other toys, but as you can see she just wanted to play with the kitchen! :)

After, opening presents, I made homemade Cinnamon Rolls and then we took a nap. After our yummy ham dinner that night, we went over to Keri and Brian's and played games and had dessert.
Kenzie got a DS for Christmas...I couldn't believe how enthralled my kids were with it!

We had a great Christmas! I hope all of you did as well!
1 comment:
You're very brave! I've always wanted to make a gingerbread house, but I've never done it. They look so fun! Sounds like you guys had a really fun Christmas---I miss our Christmas's when you guys were all little! Happy New Year!!! Love, Mom
Post a Comment