Here are the kids getting ready to eat!

After eating, we put on a movie for the kids so that we could play games :)
Here is Joey and Emma with Bryce! They just love him and he is so good to them! It is very cute how Emma follows him around everywhere!

We played Bonanza and Bohnaparte and had a lot of fun! This picture makes me laugh because it looks like we all posed for the picture (smiling and everything) but Bryce just took the picture!

The kids got tired of the movie after a little while and decided to have races down the stairs :)

And then they went back to the movie!

We were there until about midnight! It was a lot of fun though and we were glad that we were able to share it with family!
So, now that the kids are getting older I have been wanting to start traditions. We have always done the open pajamas on Christmas Eve thing but I have been wanting to start others. This year I decided that on December 1st each year we will get a new Christmas movie to watch and we will go get our Christmas tree and decorate it.
Joey got the first movie this year...he got Thomas and Friends Ultimate Christmas. Boy was he excited! Next year we will get one for Emma!
December 1st also fell on a Monday so picking out a Christmas Tree was a great FHE! The kids had a blast putting on the ornaments!



Here are the kids showing off the finished tree! (You will have to excuse Emma's hair...we have been kind of sick lately and neither her nor I were wanting to put "pretties" in her hair)

And, as you can see, we have some work to do! :)

I also did some decorating myself!
I put up the stockings!

Decorated our door! Since then I have also put up lights on the window but I wasn't in the mood to take another picture :)

Here is our patio door!

And the finished Christmas Tree! And, Yes, the kids were in bed when I fixed it :)

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Have fun putting up your Christmas Decorations!
2 comments:
Very cute. I can't wait til Carolyn is old enough to participate!
Sounds like you had a really nice Thanksgiving. I'm so glad you and Keri could have it together!! Darling pictures!! Bryce really loves kids, he reminds me so much of Uncle Doug when he was little. Your Christmas decorations and tree look really cute. I wish we were closer so we could share the holidays with you. When you were growing up I just always thought that we'd spend all the holidays together, I liked it better that way :)
Post a Comment