Friday, November 7, 2008

Christmas/Holiday Bows Are Up

I just wanted to tell everyone that I have just listed all my Christmas and Holiday bows on etsy! There are quite a few so go check them out in the Holiday section! There are some for everyone :)
A few of my favorites are:

Tom the Turkey



Christmas Tree Clip



Snowflake Boutique Bows



Christmas Ribbon Clips



Snowflake Ponytails



There are a ton more to choose from so go check it out here!

Also, I didn't know if you noticed but on my sidebar you will see a button for the shop a thon for tip junkie. There are a ton of stores listed, including mine :), and seriously you can do all your Christmas shopping there! They have a bit of everything! So go check them out as well! :)

3 comments:

MKB said...

Kami,

These are SO CUTE! I can't wait for Reagan's hair to be long enough so I can buy a whole bunch! I JUST LOVE THE TURKEYS!

Just Only Me said...

I'm so excited! Thanks for your help.

Shannah said...

Too stinkin cute! Add the turkey and showflake pom poms to my list of bows I want for the oneday baby Snell