Friday, February 6, 2009

4-Wheeling

Yesterday, We all went over to our friend's, the Crockett's house, before Jack and Joey had to be to school. We had a lot of fun! Jack got to show us his 4 wheeler that he got for Christmas. The kids had a blast!

You will have to excuse the pictures...my phone is the only camera I had at the moment!

Jack was sure a pro and first took Joey and Emma for a ride!



At first, I didn't think Emma would like it just because she is such a scaredy cat and Jack drove so fast but she had a blast and wanted to keep going. :)

There were a couple of times I thought she was going to fly right off because when the 4 wheeler started up it would kind of jerk back, but Emma held on super tight and had a lot fun!



Then it was Joey's turn at the wheel! It took him a bit to get the hang of it but once he did he didn't want to get off. We put it on slow for him since it was his first time.




When they were done, we went back up their apartment and the kids had some yummy hot chocolate!




It was a fun morning! We will have to go back and do that really soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun time!!! The kids looked so cute! I'm surprised Emma would do it too, but ohh they looked cuute!!!!!