I get to choose one of these:

or these:

or these:

or these:

or these:

Aren't they all so cute! They are from a boutique called Giggle Bug.
Now help me decide..which ones should I get? I think I am leaning towards the brown ones in the first picture or the green ones in the second picture..what do you think?
4 comments:
How do you do it? I always enter contests and I never win. You have won several times. You are so lucky. I like the brown ones. :)
I just looked at your new stuff on your etsy and they are so cute. I think you need to have a contest. Maybe I could win!! :)
ADORABLE!!
personally I like the last picture set, but between the two you are going for I like the brown ones :)
way to go!!
Actually..I am really surprised I won. I haven't been having good luck lately. I probably had like 300 comments out of 800 for the Thomas Train Set and they were giving 6 away. Joey was very sad we didn't win!
Post a Comment