Monday, September 21, 2009

Emma's Birthday

I have started a tradition that on birthdays or special occasions I make special pancakes for the kids. This year Emma got a ladybug pancake! Well, I tried anyways! :)



The birthday girl all ready to go for the day! Isn't she just a cutie!



Opening presents! Such a poser! :)



She got Disney Princess finger nail polish!



A Vanity set!




And a purse that had a debit card, check book, lipstick, make-up compact, mirror, keys, and a cell phone. She loves it!



From Grandma and Grandpa she got a Cinderella dress up set!



She was so excited to finally get a Cinderella crown!



After presents, Emma played with her new toys and then Mike had to head off to school! While he was gone, us girls painted our finger and toe nails with her new fingernail polish!




Emma actually did a pretty good job on mine!



After daddy got home, we all went out to eat at McDonalds and let the kids play on the jungle gym!

Here is Emma eating her Chicken Nugget!



After we ate, we went to the fair. We went and visited all the animals. Emma really likes animals and earlier that morning I was wishing that we had a zoo here to take her too, then our kind neighbors reminded us that the fair was today so I thought how perfect!

We saw sheep!



And really big cows! Joey was really afraid to touch the cows especially since you could walk right up to them! Here he is trying to be brave!



Here they are looking through the gate! I just thought they looked cute!




We also saw pigs!



And goats with weird balls on their heads!



After that we went and stood in line to get an Elephant Ear!

Daddy and the birthday girl dancing to the music!




The kids eating the elephant ear!



The band that was playing!



Then we went and saw the rabbits



On our way home we stopped by and got the kids kiddie cones at McDonald's. Emma asked for ice cream on her birthday instead of a cake so that is what she got!




Emma convinced Daddy to let her paint his fingernails! Joey seemed to not mind! :)

No comments: