You know, I think every kid always remembers something special about their mother growing up. I am guessing my kids will say all the traditions and things we did every holiday :)
Halloween morning we started out with homemade pumpkin pancakes...they were so delicious!

The kids sure loved them!

Then they got dressed into their Halloween attire and watched Thomas the Train Halloween!


Then we made Peanut Butter Spider Cookies. I think they turned out rather cute! We took some over to some of our friends as well!

We lounged around and then watched It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown while our Pumpkin Pizza was cooking.

After dinner, the kids got all dressed up into their costumes. Joey was Buzz Lightyear and Emma was Ariel!

We then headed over to the mall to do some trick or treating. It wasn't nearly as crowded as last year..it was really nice!
The kids were so cute and said Thank you to everyone that gave them candy. They are finally getting to the age were they are understanding everything so it was so much fun this year!


Emma was too funny..she didn't wait for the people to give her candy..she just grabbed it from the bowl herself :)

And Joey was just so excited to be getting so much candy. He had to show me every single candy he got after they handed it to him.



Emma excited she got a green candy like Joey!


Emma again taking the candy herself :)

After the mall, we headed to Pullman to trick or treat to Keri's house. They were running a little behind so we trick or treated around there cul-de-sac. So the kids got to experience every type of trick or treating this year. Both the kids decided they liked the mall the best since there were a lot of kids and they got to see all the other kid's costumes!
The mall was even doing professional pictures of the kids in their costumes so I am excited to see how those turned out. We had a great Halloween!
3 comments:
Pumpkin pancakes . . . what a cute idea!
What a fun Halloween! We came closer than we've ever come before to running out of candy--we had 2 pieces left when the kids stopped coming! Whew!!!! It was a busy night!!! I wish we could have seen Joey and Emma! Jordan, Aaron and Logan, Zack and Brayden all came by--it was fun!
Dude!!! you go all out!!! I would never even thought of making pumpkin pancakes or a pizza like that!! You're so creative!!! By the way, I forgot to tell you that those cookies were so yummy!!! Thanks for sharing!! You're awesome!!
Post a Comment