The kids all ready to go
The kids waiting for the hunt to start. Can you tell it is cold? :)
Some of the egg hunt
First they let the 0-3 year olds go. Emma had a blast especially since they had a ton of dum dum suckers on the ground..she loves those!
oops...caught her in a sneeze :)
That's better!
Then it was the 4-6 year olds turn.
The kids after the hunt was over
Emma with all her yummy candy.
We ended up staying the night over at the Bahnmiller's house that night because we went to church with them at 9 am Sunday morning. Mike's brother, Cory, became a deacon and Michael ordained him.
Since Easter is during conference this year, I dressed up the kids in their Easter outfits today.
The kids in front of the church
I didn't get quite as good of pictures as I would have liked so I was glad I had professional ones of them this year.
Here are just a few of my favorites from the shoot.


4 comments:
Looks like a really fun Egg Hunt! I Love their Easter outfits for the hunt and for church! Very Cute! Happy Easter!!
Fun hunt, does look a little cold. The Easter shot with your two little kiddos laying down, is super cute.
So CUTE!!! I love the pictures!!! I'm glad they had such a fun time at the hunt!!
VERY cute pics :)
Post a Comment