Friday, April 16, 2010

Random Pics!

Here are just some random pictures of what we have been up to these past couple of months.

Here is a picture of Emma modeling her new bee outfit...I finally found something to match her bee clips :)



In March, Emma had a lot fun with her friend, Katarina. They live right below us, so that has been nice. She hasn't had many friends that live close enough that can just come over and play dress ups and stuff with her. There are a lot of little boys but they don't want to play tea set and dress up, so it has been nice to have Katarina here.




I also started to babysit our friends, the Crockett's, little kids. It has been a lot of fun and good for the kids to have friends to play with each week.

I thought this picture was so funny. I put on short movie for them one day and they all squeezed together like this to watch it.



Here is Livy's favorite thing to do. She loves to climb into my pantry and find treats. She always knows where the crackers are and is constantly trying to find the "marshmouses" (marshmallows)




And here is Livy playing with my camera. She did pretty good on some of these :)





Besides babysitting and having friends over, we have been just hanging out enjoying the nice weather we are finally getting. Emma has been constantly asking when spring will be here so she can ride her new Princess Bike! Joey has had doctors appointments after doctor appointments to try to fix his nose problems. Poor guy can't get a break! He had his tonsils and adenoids out when he was 1 1/2 years old and things are starting to get bad again. I just hope he won't have to have another surgery. Mike is just finishing up his first semester at BYU and I have been dieting and exercising like crazy to get to my goal weight by July. So far, 27 lbs lost and still going!

1 comment:

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Way to go Kami 27 lbs is no small feat!