The kids at my mom's house all dressed up and ready to go
First we had pumpkin cookies and played BINGO. They had some awesome prizes but unfortunately none of us won any. :( We also got to meet Dani's new "friend" :) Mike. Yes, another Mike!
Emma was ready to trick or treat! Can you tell?
After BINGO, the kids got to trick or treat around to all the houses in the building. They had a blast and some of the residents were so funny! This guys was hilarious. He started to sing to Emma when he saw that she was a fairy. When we were almost done we came around to where he was at again and he was still singing :)
I just love this picture. I was trying to get all of them trick or treating but Emma turned around and posed. She is such a funny girl!
Finally we got to Grandma Madison's
It was a really fun night and I know my Grandma sure enjoyed some of her great grandchildren being there.
My Grandma is actually moving out tomorrow so I was glad we were able to do this one last activity with her.
***********************************************************
On Friday, the 29th, Joey had his school Halloween party and I was able to be a help room mom. So Emma and Joey got to get dressed up again. Emma decided to be Snow White this time. I was glad too because those wings were sure annoying on her tinkerbell outfit.
For the first hour they had centers. They had 4 different activities the kids got to rotate through. My station was reading Halloween stories. The kids also got to make spiders, play BINGO and make a fun treat.
Joey and his goodie bag. He is holding his spider he made.
Emma got a little goodie bag too. She enjoyed watching Joey while she ate her snacks.
Joey's spider treat he made
All of Joey's class dressed up
Then there was a parade. I was so happy to hear they were having a parade. I remember growing up as a kid and having parades every year and my mom coming and watching. They stopped doing them for awhile and I am sure some schools still don't do them do to the different religions but I was sure excited to see Joey's school doing it.
It was a lot of fun to see all the kids costumes. Some parents are so creative! Joey had a blast too!
Here is Joey's class joining the parade
This is a kid in Joey's class. I just loved his costume
Emma was a little sad because when I told her we were going to watch Joey in a parade she thought there were going to be floats and she would get to ride one.
Sad little Snow White!
After the parade everyone came back to the room for treats!
It was a lot of fun. It is fun to see all the different activities Joey does in school. He sure loves it!
1 comment:
Emma is adorable as tinkerbell also. :) Why and Where is grandma moving to?
Post a Comment