Here is my first Ice Cream Cake. It turned our rather cute and was very yummy!
Pirate Island had a cute ship out where you eat for the kids to play on. So we just let them play until all the kids arrived and the pizza was ready.
Joey, Samuel, and Zachary- they look like they are planning an elaborate plot :)
Joey and his best friend from school, Samuel.
Emma loving the slide
The kids eating their pizza. I gave all the kids pirate bandannas to wear on their heads. The girls got pink and the boys got black.
Heather and Chris Crockett. Chris just wanted to be one of the kids and wear a bandanna as well. Such a kid at heart :)
After we ate, we had the cake. Let me just tell you how fun it is to bring an ice cream cake to a restaurant especially when the cake holder doesn't fit into your cooler. We had to fill a 4 gallon rubbermaid container with ice :)
Then he opened his presents
Samuel showing Joey that the present comes with batteries :)
Then it was game time
A display they had up. I thought it was pretty cool
Finally getting a smile out of Livy! This girl is hard to take a picture of :)
So cute!
After games, I gave the kids their goodie bags full of pirate stuff.
Here is Emma opening up her loot
I think it was a pretty good party. So much easier to do it at a place then having to worry about getting everything ready at your house and then cleaning up afterwards. Joey had a really good time and already wants to go back :)
1 comment:
This is what I miss out on when we live in such a small town!! What a cool place to go!! I'm with ya on doing parties somewhere other than home. I've never done it but it seems like it would be so much easier!! It seems like Joey had a great birthday!! Can you believe our kids are six!!
Post a Comment