April Fool's Day
I decided to make a fun dinner for April Fool's Day this year. I made dessert for dinner and dinner for dessert. :)
Here is our meat loaf donut and mashed potato sundae.
Joey thought it was pretty cool!
And for dessert we had spaghetti and meatballs made out of ice cream and chocolate cake pops.
It was all so yummy and everyone loved it!
Coloring Contest
On April 15th, I got a phone call from Roberts Crafts saying that the drawing that Emma had colored won their contest! Emma was so excited.
She just loves to color and we saw that Roberts was having an Easter contest so she really wanted to enter.
On Saturday, the 16th, we went to go get her prize.
Mommy was taking too long and she was sad and fell asleep on the floor like this :)
But I was finally ready and off we went. Here is Emma and her drawing
And her prize. It was a doggy jar that someone had made. She just loves animals and purses, jars, containers..basically anything that she can put her odds and ends into.
1 comment:
What a cute drawing!!!!! (and a cute little girl)!!!!
Post a Comment