Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bowling and Swimming

On July 21st, Melissa and her kids, Dani, Me and Joey and Emma all went bowling. Melissa had some awesome coupons so we were able to go with just paying for my shoes.

Emma was bowling so cute. This is a video of how she bowled :)




On July 22nd, Me and the kids went swimming at Dani's apartments. She has a great pool that has a large shallow area so the kids really like it. They love to be able to reach the ground to walk in the water.



I love Emma all decked out in her princess gear :)













We had a fun couple of days in West Jordan. I was glad the kids were able to swim since we haven't been able to do that much this summer!

1 comment:

Self Family said...

looks like a lot of fun! Sorry, I missed it!