Since Emma is in the am kindergarten she didn't get to participate in the school Halloween parade so Mrs. Ferrin took them around the 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade hallway. I just happened to be in one of the 1st graders classrooms so I got to see her and of course Joey got to see her as well which she was really happy about :)
Emma's class parade
I love this kids Volcano costume!
After their parade they had a Halloween party. I snuck in to take a quick picture.
Around 2:15, the whole school did their parade so we went back to see Joey
He was having a little too much fun :)
After school, we made these cute spider cookies...they were delicious!
I made chicken roll ups for dinner and made them look like pumpkins and made fruit kabobs in the shape of candy corns. The kids loved it all!
Around 6:30 we took the kids trick or treating around our complex and then over to our ward's neighborhood
Our relief society's president's husband is so funny. They had this skeleton (who they called Mr. Bones) outside their front door and her husband was in the window in the back watching for people and when they would come near the house he would talk for the skeleton. Joey thought this was so awesome!
Emma made me a cute broom out of paper before we left trick or treating because all witches need brooms, right? I thought it was rather sweet!
The kids loot! They were very excited with how much candy they got this year :) It filled their buckets to the top!




















No comments:
Post a Comment