It was the one year anniversary of my Grandma's passing so we all went to their grave. It was really nice and comforting to finally see my grandma's side of the gravestone completed!
I am not sure why (it must be where I was standing) but I look incredibly large compared to the rest of my family and I am pretty short :)
We also went to Myra's grave and wished her a late Happy Birthday.
Thursday night we celebrated my nephew, Tate's, birthday. We went to this cool new bowling alley they have in Meridian. It was huge! I was also finally able to meet Julie's new baby, Hayley. She is a cutie!
Grandpa and Hayley
Emma bowling
I love how Emma just sits down and watches her ball til the end :)
The bowling alley brought Tate this huge ice cream sundae with cookies all around it for his birthday. He was pretty proud of it :)
Most of the cousins helped him out :)
Not sure why I didn't get any pictures of Joey but he was there, promise!
Cute picture of Emma waiting for her turn
Melissa and Jason recently moved back to Meridian and were finally able to get into their house the weekend we were there so we got to help them move in. It is a huge house and will be very nice for their kids to have so much space. I am jealous :)
We went and saw their house after bowling. We thought it would be fun to take a few pictures of the grandkids.
Oldest to smallest
They have some awesome shelving in this house. The kids really enjoyed them :)
Friday night, me and the kids went and hung out with my cousins Ryan and Amanda since we haven't seen them in such a long time and had not met their newest addition, Lavina. We had pizza and the kids played while we caught up. It was really nice!
Here are some cute pictures of the evening
Poor Emma doesn't have very many girl cousins so it was nice for her to play with Lorelai. They get along great and have so much fun!
Saturday morning, Keri, Brian and the kids came over to Melissa's and we had a yummy breakfast with them before we took off.
We had a fun week and I was glad we were able to go. It was nice to see so much family that we haven't seen in awhile.















No comments:
Post a Comment