I made a pretty tasty breakfast. We had blueberry/strawberry muffins
And a red, white and blue smoothie. It was a strawberry concoction on the bottom, a banana one in the middle, and blueberry on the top. It was delicious!
The kids in their festive outfits in front of our new house!
The kids played outside for most of the day but in the late after noon we met up with my mom to go visit Dani at work. They were having a contest for the cutest 4th of July outfit.
Here is Dani all dressed up. I think she looks pretty cute!
You can't really tell but she had red eye shadow below the blue. She was also wearing a red flower in her hair and red star earrings.
Emma decided she wanted to make a 4th of July necklace before we went and saw fireworks. I think it turned out pretty cute.
We had an indoor bbq since our little grill went kaput. It was still delicious though! I made a strawberry/blueberry frozen cheesecake that was nice and refreshing for the VERY hot day we were having!
Since you can't do fireworks in our subdivision we met with the Bahnmiller's at Thanksgiving point for their annual firework show.
Grandma bought the kids some lightsabers.
The kids with Grandma
She also made each one of us our own popcorn bag. The kids sure enjoyed that while watching the fireworks
Joey is so funny. He really gets into the fireworks show. This is him saying YEA! to one of his favorite fireworks!
I have never seen this kind of firework before but it is petty cool! It just stays in the air for a really long time trickling down to the ground.
Some of the fireworks
It was a pretty fun day!

















1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a really fun day!! Great Pictures!
Post a Comment