I just realized I forgot to post pictures from Father's Day. Here are a few cute pictures of Mike and the kids
They sure love their fun, goofy daddy :)
I think he had a pretty good day! I started out the day by making him biscuits and gravy and man where they delicious! The kids enjoyed helping. They went and took his order in bed and then made a receipt for him. Emma really got into it and was pretty darn cute! She kept going into our room making sure he had everything he needed while eating breakfast :)
Here is the kids receipt
He then opened presents. He got a really nice BYU shirt that he can wear at his new job. We made him a "Work Care Package" full of his favorite goodies he can snack on at work and we got him this marble game to play if he gets stuck on his code.
I think the kids have enjoyed it more :) Oh well!
Here are his presents wrapped up. The kids made the ties and we mad them look like Sunday Shirts :)
Here they are putting some pyramids together
I made him Chicken Cordon Bleu for dinner with stuffed mushrooms and for dessert I made a copy cat recipe of Oreo Madness that they used to make at TGIFridays. It was so delicious! We invited Mike's dad over to share it with us and his brothers came to.
The yummy dessert!
I think he had a pretty good day!





No comments:
Post a Comment