I made balloons for every hour starting at noon that had some activity written on paper in the balloon. The kids had a lot of fun popping them to see what the next activity was.
The first activity was Dancing like it was 1999! Of course to the Prince song!
Emma was a little scared at first to pop the balloons but she got used to it pretty fast :)
Playing thumb wars
Having a snowball fight - I went out there as well and got gained up on :)
After an hour of playing the snow, the next one was to enjoy so hot chocolate. That was nice and warmed us right up!
Later in the afternoon, my dad and Kareena stopped by to say good bye before they headed back to Boise.
Kareena had this fun app on her phone that changes faces of the people in the picture. We had a little too much fun!
Me and Emma before:
After: I actually don't think we look that bad!
Me and my dad :)
Emma and grandpa before:
After:
The kids ones are hilarious!
And my favorite is Joey and Grandpa! I love Joey in this pic..big grown up head with his little arms folded..too funny!
The kids had to make up a song for the New Year
Some other activities were eating cookies, watching a movie, playing a game, making a New Year's resolution, telling us their favorite part of 2013.
I think the kids had pretty fun and they asked to do it again next year :)





























1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! You're such a good mom!!I didn't do anything for new year's eve. Maybe this year! I've been meaning to text you and tell u they have released a dvd with lalaloopsy tv episodes on it. :) We would love to see you guys if you come in April. Let us know.
Post a Comment