Monday, June 1, 2015

May

Here is a recap of May. 

Here I am at 14 weeks.


My first ultrasound was at 10 weeks and at the hospital but they didn't allow me to take pictures home. Very strange. But here is my first ultrasound at 12 weeks with my doctor. 


I had a very nice Mother's Day.  I got the new Our Best Bites cookbook and my kids made me some fun pictures and cards. Joey made me this cute mom card. Mike also made yummy steak and we had Texas Roadhouse style baked potatoes and rolls.


On Mike's actual birthday, Joey took him to a Dodger's game. They had so much fun and came home with an actual ball that was played in that night's game. They had hot dogs and ice cream in baseball hats. I totally remember going to the Boise Hawk's games and getting ice cream out of a baseball hat, so I made sure Mike got one for Joey :)

On Saturday, as Jason's present to Mike..he gave us a date night! We went to a theater here called ipix that is dinner and a movie. You get recliners as seats and a blanket and pillow. A waiter comes and takes your order and you gets drinks and popcorn all night. It was very cool!




My yummy nachos!


For memorial day, we had a bbq and I made this yummy dessert pizza!


Friday, May 29th, was the kids last day of school!


YAY! We are done! And we survived!

No comments: