

They had this weird circle thing with chains on it that we were trying to figure out what it did!

Here is Mike trying it out!


I think we finally decided it was just a way to get from one jungle gym to the other...weird way of doing it though!
Emma loved the little jungle gym! She loved to go down the stairs, down the slope to the slide. and then back up again..she kept saying, Up and Down, Up and Down!



And I am glad we finally have a kid that likes the swings!

Joey and Emma on the slides!


Monkey see, like monkey do! Emma has to do everything Joey does! :)

Here is Mike and Joey going down the slide at the same time!

After the park, we went to this local Ice Cream Parlor called Chill Box. It had the best Apple Crisp Ice Cream! Ever since i went to Tillamook Ice Cream Factory in Portland and had their Apple Crisp Ice Cream, I have tried to find something similar. Well this did it! It was sooooo good! That is one thing I love about Moscow..there are so many fun little shops and restaurants that you normally don't have in a big city or check out anyways!

Here is Daddy, Emma and Joey enjoying their yummy treats!

It was a fun FHE and one worth repeating! :)
4 comments:
Sounds like you had a really fun Family Home Evening!!!!! I think your front page is so cute. Each week it seems to change!!! :) There is so much more to do in Moscow than there was when Michele lived there--I'm sure she's jealous!!! Thanks
That looks like a fun park! What a great FHE! Lorelai's sunglasses are from walmart.
Thank goodness for Ghormley Park, eh? I haven't tried the Chill Box yet, but I've heard it's good.
Thank you Angela..I couldn't remember the name of the park! I knew it was a weird name :)
Post a Comment