Saturday, July 19, 2008

Joey's Tag

I know all of you have been waiting with great anticipation! :) Here is our sweet Joey's post! For all of you who are just arriving at my blog now, be sure to check out Emma's after Joeys!

Name: Joseph Landon Bahnmiller
Age: 3 1/2 :(



Favorite Activities:

Playing with trains or being on a train!


Watching movies with trains!


Being outside and going on slides!


Playing with friends!


Chasing Emma, and taking pictures with Mommy's camera! (this is a picture that I took)


Doing mommy's hair, and most of all playing with my daddy!


Especially going camping with Daddy!


Favorite Foods:

Pizza


Pasta, Cereal and ANYTHING SWEET!


Least Favorite Foods: Mushrooms, Olives, Hot and Spicy foods! (Basically anything Mommy doesn't like)

Favorite Music: I am a Child of God, Peanut Butter and Jelly by Inside Out.

Favorite Toys: Trains, Cars, mommy's camera (I hope to get one of my own soon!)


Favorite Books: My First Book of Mormon, Snow White, ABC book from Grandma Self, and my potty training book!


Favorite Clothing: Sweats and a T-Shirt.

What Makes me Happy: Being in a park, playing with my trains, being with Emma, and being with my family!

What Makes me Sad: That mommy only lets me watch one movie a day, going to bed, and when people mess up my train tracks!

I tag Corban and Dawson!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute! Joey's definately all boy :) Isn't it fun to have a boy and a girl. They're so diffrent aren't they!!! Love, Grandma

Unknown said...

I love this idea! I should do this for my kids!

Commenting from Momdot!