We miniature golfed
Daddy and Emma competing to see who can get their ball in the hole the fastest
We got ice cream treats at the cafe there
I love this picture of Joey..so sweet!
Daddy and Emma playing
So sweet!
Emma and her milkshake
Daddy and his
Me and Joey shared ice cream and brownie bites..they were so yummy!
Love her eyes!
We went on rides
Played games
And went on more rides
These pictures are kind of dark but I love the way Emma rode the bumper cars...she leaned forward so far. She had a blast on this ride. She kept on wanting to go on it over and over :)
Joey just loves this place. He likes the roller coaster the best and could go on it all night. It is just too dark to get picture of him on it. I was glad we were able to go there for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment