Thursday, August 8, 2013

Family Reunion

First off I would just like to say that we are back from our trip and it was just pure awesome! 15 days of pure bliss! Now I am not saying it was all perfect, we had our share of ups and downs but I have never felt the spirit so strong as I did at those Church Sites. I am missing Nauvoo terribly!

Since 900 pictures would be too much for this blog, I am posting my pics on facebook so if you are interested in seeing them then check out my facebook page.

Anywho, the weekend we got back from our trip was the Madison family reunion. On Friday, August 2nd, we all got together at my mom's for a bbq.

We put together some guessing jars and Emma won one! She was so excited. She got 136 mini erasers. 


Everyone eating and chatting


My mom, Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Mike


We had a human Jenga game to play. My brother in law, Jason made this. I thought it was pretty awesome!


There were bubbles, sidewalk chalk and hula hoops for the kids to play with.


Saturday, we all went to Lagoon!



Not sure why they posed liked this but cute none the less :)


They had a new ride called the Tipsy Tea Cups. Of course we had to go on it since it was just like Disneyland :)


We played lots of games. Emma won a star fish and Joey won a shark.


But best of all, Daddy won Emma a unicorn.

It's so fluffy!!!


And lets not forget that Joey and mommy won a minion :)


It was a really fun reunion. It was fun to see some family I haven't seen in awhile.

1 comment:

Self Family said...

It was a fun reunion---don't forget the scrambler!!!! That was super fun! We also took Emma and Joey on the rattlesnake ride, they thought that was really fun, too!