The last week of summer break we finally made it over to our pool. It has been one crazy summer! I feel bad the kids didn't get to swim much. They sure had fun though when we went.
Seeing who can stay under the water the longest
Emma is getting so brave. I can't wait for her to take swimming lessons in a few weeks to see how far she goes this year!
Practicing their floating
Making a plan of how to jump together in the water
Ready...
Go!
I love kids in goggles :)
Dani gave me a makeover at her work, Sephora
Me and Mike actually went on our first date this summer! Wow..that is bad to say...lol! We went to Bucca Di Beppo. Can I just say, that place is awesome! I can't believe how much food you get and look at the size of these meatballs in their spaghetti!
And the kids FINALLY got to get a popsicle from the ice cream truck. They were so excited! Them and Emma's friend Milly had a fun time chasing down the ice cream truck until the lady stopped :)
We have had a lot of rain and storms here lately! I am not a fan of storms but I do think the rainbows after are sure pretty. It is rare that you see a complete rainbow.
We had quite the eventful summer! It was a lot of fun though and looking back at it, I can't believe how much we got to see and do! I feel very blessed! I am definitely looking forward to the winding down and getting a schedule in place for school. Plus fall is coming which is making me so so excited! Fall is my favorite season!















No comments:
Post a Comment