Monday, August 13, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged by my friend Amanda to post 7 things about me that I love...So here I go!

1. I love watching old movies....especially if they have Cary Grant in them!
2. I love buying older T.V. shows...We have all the seasons of Macgyver and are getting Bewitched and The Cosby show as they come!
3. I love the Fall season: The atmosphere, the beautiful leaves, the weather, the decorating, starting to shop for Christmas, and of course my birthday :) and now Emma's too!
4. I love Christmas and decorating for it..I have way too many decorations and hope to someday have my own Christmas room where I would have a tree up all year round with all my decorations displayed.
5. I love to buy storage containers and love to figure out how to organize my house to make more room!
6. I love to cook! Especially finding recipes on Allrecipes.com with the left over ingredients that I have in my pantry.
7. I love to bargain shop and I find a lot of great deals. I will use 30 coupons for one item if I have to.

And just for my Michael :) I love my husband and children with all my heart!!!

No comments: