Friday, August 24, 2007

Just Some Cute Pics

Here is just some cute random pictures of the kids!


Peek-a-boo


Mike's parents gave this to Joey-he just loves driving his cars on the roads!


We bought these chairs a little while back and Emma is now able to enjoy it! This is the kids watching Cars!

3 comments:

Shannah said...

So cute! I love their little matching chairs :0)

Just Only Me said...

Kami! How fun to hear from you! I'm so glad that you posted a comment, that way I could track you down. Looks like you're doing well also, what a sweet family you have. Joey and Emma are darling.

You're right, Pullman is close! We love going across the border to get Dilly Bars at the only DQ around. I'll have to look Keri up, I didn't realize she was close. Do you guys visit often? I'd love to chat, do you email? Thanks again for saying hi, I'll keep stalking your blog for more fun stuff.
--Angela
happyholdaway2001@yahoo.com

AJHEG said...

Kami thanks for finding us! Your little ones are adorable. I am loving this blog stuff, it makes me feel like I'm keeping in touch when actually I do a horrible job of it.
Take care!
Jamie