Exchanging rings!
The new Happy Couple, Mr. and Mrs. Snell!
Me and Shannah
They had their reception at the Oxford Inn Suites near Edward's Theater. It was very pretty! I loved her colors. I never would have thought to have green and brown, but it turned out very nice.
Tim and Shannah

Cutting the cake!


Shannah's parents, Gerald and Patricia! A long time ago, I worked with Patricia at Zurcher's Party and Wedding store. It was nice to see them again!

May 25th was Memorial day, so we spent the morning with Myra!

We had the hardest time finding flowers. I always get mums but by the time we got into town all the flowers were gone. Every store was sold out. After 2 hours of searching we finally found these. I don't know what they are called but they were so pretty. They looked kind of like bells. Albertson's also had these pots that dig into the ground for those graves that don't have a flower pot on them. I was excited!
The pretty flowers and the butterfly from Grandma Hallmark!


Myra is in a really nice area. There are so many trees that her grave is away from the sun so her flowers last longer. It makes it hard to take pictures sometimes though because of where the sun does come through the trees.



For lunch, we had a very yummy barbeque! My dad makes some yummy hamburgers. He makes them fat and juicy, but not pink. I love them!
For dinner, we went over to our friends, the Earls. They made yummy barbeque chicken!
The kid's had a blast playing outside in the hot weather. They had this cute little swing for their kids. Emma and their daughter, Keitra, were being so cute on it. They kept hiding their faces in the swing and then would pop up, look at each other and laugh! It was so funny to watch!


Emma and Keitra's birthdays are only a day apart. Emma is a year and one day older than Keitra. It seems like a lot now but I bet as they get older they will have a lot of fun having birthday's so close.

Emma is so funny! She can either be really shy or really outgoing. This trip she has been kind of shy. It took her a whole week to warm up to grandpa. The last night we were there, she cuddled up to my dad for like an hour and watched t.v. with him. It was very cute and my dad really enjoyed it! It was a nice going away gift to him. :)

On Friday, the 29th, we headed up to Utah for my sister's graduation and many other family activities. I will post week 2 this weekend!
2 comments:
Looks like you've had a busy last few weeks too! Thank you so much for coming to our wedding and posting such cute pics! Only 2-4 weeks until we get ours back from the photographer...
Do you guys know how to party! I'm sad that we didn't get to run over a say goodbye before we moved. The wedding looked beautiful, Shannah is (and always was) gorgeous!
Post a Comment