Do you want to know how many roses it takes to make a 4 inch round kissing ball...It takes 56 roses...yes you heard that right, 56 roses. Do you know how expensive that would have been...yikes! Michaels had their roses on sale for .99 cents...hmmmm....56.00 I think not! Roberts had roses 3 for 4.99, so 93.00...you have got to be kidding me!
Thankfully, Roberts was right next to the Dollar Tree so I thought, what the heck, and went over there to see if they had any roses that were worth buying. Right when you walk in there was a whole display full of beautiful roses of every color. YEA! 7 roses for 1.00!
Can't beat 8 bucks for this beauty!
Do you like?
I think it turned out rather cute! I love Valentines Day!
4 comments:
Very cute indeed!
Wow! I love it! I've always wanted a few, maybe some diffrent sizes, I don't know--I just always thought they were so cute, but I never priced them!!!!!! Way to go dollar store!!!!!!
what a fun idea!!! Now you need to do a post and show us your new place!!
Alisha, I have pictures on facebook, but yes, I will post some one here as well.
Post a Comment