Friday, January 22, 2010

Our New Apartment

I have had many people ask me to post pictures of my house. I did the other day on facebook, but for those of you who do not look on facebook, I am posting them here as well. So, if you have already seen them then just scroll down a long time until you get to my pretty cool kissing ball :) ( I knew that would get some people's attention)

Alrighty, this is really long, well, because, I took a ton of pictures, so hopefully you won't get bored. And you will probably be thinking...man, this girl really loves vinyl, but what can I say, most of it was free or for really cheap! It is great and easy to decorate and I love the way it looks!

The entry way looking out from the front door



The living room with our brand new couch...yes folks, we finally have a couch and not a futon! (Yes Chauntelle, we finally bought a couch :) )




The vinyl saying up above our 2 windows in our family room



Mike's piano and the window to the kitchen



The entry way from the dining room



The dining room




The kitchen




Up above the pantry



Joey's room






Emma's room






This is Myra's little corner.



Her angel wind chime that my family bought us after she passed away.



The saying above Emma's closet



The master bedroom



Our huge rotating food shelf that overpowers our room





The view from the master bedroom



The kids bathroom

3 comments:

Self Family said...

Very nice! I think your new flowers on your dining table turned out real cute!

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Looks great! Gratz on the new couch - that must be soooooooo exciting!

Amanda said...

Your food storage is awesome. You decorate your apartment so cute. Love It. I hope you guys are settling in and you are feeling more comfortable there. We miss you guys not being by us.