On Wednesday, July 28th, BYU put on a miniature golf course on their campus. It was a lot of fun. It was the first time the kids had ever miniature golfed. I think they had a blast.
They had a waiting list to play when we got there so we decided to take advantage of the board games they had available to pass the time. We chose to play Jenga. The kids really loved this game and did a really good job at it!
They also had free Otter Pops!
We weren't on the waiting list too long. Here is Michael teaching Joey and Emma how to hold the club.
I loved the way Emma hit the ball. It was too cute!
We brought Mike's brother, Daniel, along to play with us.
On our way to the car, Emma and Joey wanted to see all the cars below the bridge. Unfortunately, my camera died after Emma did it so I didn't get a picture of Joey.
It was nice to get out and it was a great family activity. I am glad that BYU does stuff like this. It makes me not miss Moscow quite as much.
No comments:
Post a Comment