I think it is rather pretty and the kids did a great job decorating it.
Ever since Mike started BYU, I really haven't had a husband. I think this semester has been the worst of them all. Who knew that the music department could be so competitive and time consuming. We rarely have time to do things as a family. Well, because of this Mike picked up some ornaments for us to make tonight as a family. The kids really enjoyed it! Emma made a snowman, Mike made a Santa, Joey made a stocking, and I made a reindeer. We got to color them, put glitter on them and little jewels. It was fun!
I hope you are all having a great Holiday Season!
2 comments:
Cute tree! That's a cute idea to make ornaments! Joey may be making one in school, too--it seems like you guys used to make one each year while you were little and I loved each one of them!
So FUN!! I'm sorry that you haven't had a husband very much. That stinks!! How thoughtful of Mike to do that!! I love your tree too.!!
Post a Comment