Monday, July 25, 2011

Freedom Festival

Friday, July 1st,we went to the Provo Freedom Festival. We went last year and had such a good time that we decided to go this year as well!

We showed up right when it was opening so some of the vendors were not ready yet, so we let the kids go on the wheel barrels while we waited.






Slapping Daddy's hand as they went by



We then ate! I just love the food at fairs! Mike had Brazo grill and I got crepes and the kids just ate off our plates.

For dessert we had mini homemade donuts and a dessert crepe..isn't it pretty!



We then went on more rides




The kids decided to use most of their tickets on the slide :)









We also walked around and looked at all the vendors. I just love fairs. I think it is so fun to walk around and watch all the people, see what homemade products people are selling, and to eat the yummy food!

1 comment:

Self Family said...

Despite the odd summer you've had, with your husband being gone so much, it sounds like your kids have really had a pretty fun summer!