Here they are waiting for the train to start
The pretty views from our windows
I loved watching the kids watching out the train. They just loved being on a train!
We even got stopped by bandits! They were looking for a box of some sort and thought we had it on the train. They took the conductor hostage.
One of the robbers looking for the box in our car
The other robber in the car ahead of us
They blew something up as well. Wasn't quite sure what..it was kind of hard to see all that was going on. I couldn't tell if Joey was frightened or not by the explosion.
They finally let us go once they realized we didn't have the box. They shot their guns up in the air as we went on.
Joey by the car that we rode on
Joey and Emma
After the train we went out to dinner at Snake Creek Grill. It was kind of cool because this is place where they ate in the movie Midway to Heaven. I wanted to go to a nice place to eat for dinner and I saw this place on city deals but it was a little too expensive and then we watched that movie and I saw it on there and I was like man I wish I could find a better coupon for there. Well a week or so before our trip groupon had this restaurant for 50% percent off so I was like I will take it!
I loved the atmosphere there. It was like an old prairie town.
The kids happy with their sundaes
My black bottom banana cream pie
Mike just loved that place. He had a really good steak. He wants to go back for his birthday :)
After dinner, we were all so stuffed that Mike told the kids to go run around in the field and try to get all the dandy lions. It was fun to watch them!
On our way home we stopped off by a bridge and took a little nature walk. I just love the Heber/Midway area..it is so beautiful!
We had a fun day!
1 comment:
All the pictures were cool except for the snakes!!!!!
This really looked like a fun day!
Post a Comment