Saturday, October 15, 2011

Emma's First Day of Preschool

Emma started preschool on September 1st. She was so excited to start going to school like Joey.

The night before I put her hair in curlers, unfortunately I forgot to take off the shower cap before she went to bed so her hair never dried and didn't curl. Lesson learned!




Emma all ready to go in her new clothes.



Showing off her cute new princess kitty backpack



Her cubby



On the first day of school, the parents were invited to stay just to make sure they all felt comfortable at school.

Emma got to paint



Build with blocks



Have recess

She loved the trikes and scooters they had there :)





On the merry-go-around



On the scooter




They also got to play with the parachute.



After school I made her a special treat. She loves fruit and marshmallows, so I made her a marshmallow treat in the shape of a flower.





No comments: