Thursday, October 20, 2011

Labor Day and Random Pictures

On Labor Day we went to an Owlz baseball game. I had won tickets and Joey loves baseball so I thought it would be a fun activity. I used to love going to the Boise Hawks games growing up and I have always wanted to take my kids to a game.

When we got there we got a Little Ceaser's Pizza



Love Joey's face here






Before we left we had to get a picture with the Owl



The game was pretty fun..I was glad we were able to go!

Here are just a few random cute pictures that were taken during September

Emma getting a piggy back ride from Joey at the mall



Emma fell asleep in the car and I thought she looked so cute. I think it is so funny how she put her dog in the seatbelt with her :)


No comments: