Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Myra's Birthday

Saturday, March 10th, would have been Myra's 4th birthday! We celebrated on Friday night by going out to dinner at Carrabbas. We hadn't been there since we lived in Nampa, it was very yummy!



Emma requested that daddy make an instrument out of her straw. She loves making music.



So then of course one had to be made for Joey :)



All of us with our desserts



On Saturday morning, I had the kids decorate a butterfly wreath that I had picked up at Walmart. They really love doing crafts so I thought this would be a fun activity for them do to remember their sister.



The finished wreath



We hung it on our door all weekend



Saturday night we had yummy orange creamsicle cupcakes I had made earlier in the day. I decorated them with butterflies of course. I think they turned out rather cute!




We also had raspberry sherbet since that is the closest to purple you can get.



We all had a pretty fun day remembering our sweet angel, Myra!

1 comment:

The Hill Clan said...

You guys are amazing people, you know that!! I sure miss you. I think I lost your number but it would be fun to talk sometime! Call me if you want 208 596-4339. I love ya Kami!