Friday morning I made green eggs and green milk. Joey just loved it! He is the big egg eater in the family :)
For Joey's lunch at school, I made him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and used a cookie cutter to make it look like a clover. Then I gave him a green apple, a small cup full of lucky charms, and a green cookie.
For dinner we had clover pizzas
We then had green jello cookies with white chocolate chips...yummy! They got eaten so fast, I had to take a picture of a half eaten cookie :)
For St. Patrick's Day, we had clover cinnamon rolls for breakfast
The kids then did a scavenger hunt! A little sneaky leprechaun left some goodies while they slept.
There first clue led them to the bathroom
hmmm....where could it be?
Emma thought it would be funny if it was in the toilet :)
Emma found it on the garbage can
This clue had them do jumping jacks before they went to the next clue
Which was in the pantry
From here, they had to walk backwards to the next clue
Which was in Emma's toy bins
The next clue led them into the living room
Somewhere where they play the Wii...
Wahoo..they found it in the tv stand
The last clue is where we keep our foods really cold
Yea! They found the treasure!
Gold coins and 2 hot wheels cars
They are some happy kids!
For lunch, they had clam chowder that I died green and lemon jello that I cut into squares and put in a black ramekin to make it look like a pot of gold.
For a small snack after lunch, I made a creamy jello treat and put a gold coin at the bottom
A treat at the end of the rainbow
Joey was pretty excited when he got to the bottom!
For dinner, we had green spinach noodles with a green bacon cream sauce, broccoli, and green grapes
And grasshopper cookies for dessert
Sunday morning, the kids had lucky charms for breakfast
For dinner I made a pasta dinner with green peppers and broccoli in it and a green apple on the side.
I then made rainbow rice crispy treats...yum!
We had a great weekend and I only gained .5 lb. Success!!
No comments:
Post a Comment