Monday, August 20, 2012


I was originally planning to post all the trips we had gone on over the past year, but then I realized how many pictures that would be to post and didn't know if I really wanted to take the time to do that. My plan all along has been to blog about my life's events and then make a photo book of my blog for every year so of course I wanted my trips in there. Last year, though, I got such good deals on photobooks that I made them for every trip. So I have decided that I am just going to have my trips separate from my other photobooks.

That being said, if any of you are interested in seeing pictures of my trips, I have made a list of them on my right sidebar. They will take you to all my trip pictures that I posted on facebook.

No comments: