Thursday, August 30, 2012

Emma's in Kindergarten

My baby girl started Kindergarten this week :( Her first day of school was on Wednesday, Sept. 29th. We wanted to do a few fun things for her to celebrate.

 On Tuesday night we let her pick a place to go for dinner and a treat afterwards. She chose this really yummy Chinese restaurant just down the street from us. They have the best orange chicken in town...yum!




Then she chose to got to Sweet Tooth Fairy to get one of her favorite decorated Sugar Cookies.


Emma loves fruit and anything mini so I thought this would be the perfect breakfast for her. On Wednesday morning I made these palm trees and I got her mini pink and blue muffins from Walmart. Emma just loved the palm trees when we went to Disneyland so she thought these were pretty cool.



All ready for school. I can't believe how big she looks in this picture. It is like she grew up over night.


Her cute backpack she picked out. I love how it has a braided strand of hair attached to it.


Emma and her cubby


Emma at her desk


Playing with Mrs. Ferrin and some of the other girls in her class


Some cute pictures of her and her new school



And just an extra one of her today all ready for school just cuz she looks so cute and I love her new shoes :)


I think this year is going to be great. I LOVE her teacher and there are a lot of kids we know in her class. There are also 4 or 5 students in her class that has a big sister or brother that is in Joey's class as well. Joey is so excited to share his school with his little sister. He said such a sweet prayer for her before we left and said to me, "not to worry, mom, I will watch out for her!"

I sure do love that kid and hope Emma knows what an awesome brother she has :)

No comments: