Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Joey's First Day of School

I can't believe how fast this summer went by. Seriously, I feel like it was a month long.

Joey was so excited to start 2nd grade though. He had a great day too. He has a nice teacher and a lot of his friends are in his class. I am really excited about this year. I think it will be great one!

Joey loves cinnamon. He is always wanting to eat cinnamon toast. While I was at Walmart, I saw they were making cinnamon toast crunch muffins. I thought perfect! He loved them! I also got him strawberries and grapes.

Joey eating his special breakfast


On top of him starting school today, he also lost another tooth. He was pretty excited and not only did he start a new grade, the tooth fairy got to visit him last night. Not a bad way to start a week :)



Joey all ready for school.


We had to retire his Toy Story backpack. It got a rather large hole in it at the end of last year. He was pretty excited to get a new one. He didn't care that there was no cool character on it either. He loves all the pockets on it and thinks it is a big man backpack like daddy takes to college :)



Joey at his new desk



Per tradition in our house, the kids get a fun treat on their first day of school. Me and Emma made these hamburger cookies for Joey. He loves Cheeseburgers so we thought he would think these were pretty cool.


He loved them and thought they were were the coolest thing.




There were two extra today so I put them in his lunch and his friends thought they were pretty neat too :)

No comments: