The kids going and looking at their stockings
Emma loves her bee. She calls him Buzzy Buzzy Bee
Emma got to play Santa this year and hand out all the presents. She chose Joey to go first.
He has been wanting a space shuttle for so long but now that he is older I had a hard time finding one that would suit his age. I finally found this Lego one and it was perfect! He loved it!
Emma opening her first present
She got an Aurora Barbie Doll. She almost has all the princesses now :)
Mike got sandwich maker. He loves warm sandwiches but never wants to make them so I thought this might help :) Apparently he used to use one of these in Costa Rica so I did good!
Emma made me this cool picture at school. I thought she did an awesome job and now I just need to frame it!
We made the kids open all their gifts before they got to open their big present. :)
Emma got a doll house for her miniature princesses. She was so excited!
Joey's turn
He sees what it is :)
He got a telescope. This kid LOVES space and anything to do with it. I was really excited to get this for him this year. And he was just as excited to open it! Now if we would just have a clear night we could go and look through it!
After presents I made our traditional cinnamon rolls. This year I made a clone to Cinnabon. They were so so good! I am wanting one now as I type this and look at this picture :)
Then the kids played with their toys while I started getting dinner ready
Emma got a solar powered grass hopper and Joey got 2 solar powered cars in their stockings, so we took them outside to check them out. They worked pretty awesome and the kids thought they were pretty cool.
Joey and his puzzle dinosaur that Emma gave him
Emma painting her nails with her new nail polish.
Here is a video of the kids with their solar powered toys
My parents came over for a nice ham dinner later that day. We had a really nice Christmas!





















No comments:
Post a Comment