Since I started working at the kid's school, I haven't been able to volunteer much which has made me sad. I was so excited that I was able to help out at Emma's Christmas party. It happened to be on a day that I didn't work.
The mother that put this all together was very creative. She came up
with some great crafts and activities for the kids to do. It was a lot
of fun!
Emma making an ornament out of a pine cone
Making a reindeer out of a toilet paper roll
All the stations
Bean bag toss (they also had pin the star on the tree)
Emma and her friend Willow working on some Christmas pages while everyone finished their stations.
They also got to make a Santa hat from a paper plate and cotton balls, they got to decorate a cookie and make reindeer antlers.
At the end of the party, we took a picture of the whole class wearing their antlers.






No comments:
Post a Comment