For breakfast I made him monkey toast
Here he is all ready to go
This school doesn't allow you to go into their classroom with them for security reasons so I had to say good bye to him on the playground. Kind of sad..this is the first year I didn't get a picture of him by his desk...oh well!
That same day was a meet and greet for Emma. We got to go in and see her classroom and meet her teacher since this is their first year going all day. She really enjoyed getting to see her desk and everything in her classroom. We also did a school scavenger hunt so she got to find where all the important things were in the school.
For Joey's after school snack I made him a giant chocolate chip/m&m cookie. He thought that was pretty cool :)
We just let him dive in and go for it and then we got the left overs :)
For dinner I made him an Angry Bird Pizza
Emma's official first day of school was Friday, August 23rd. I made her a heart toast
My big girl is all ready to go and so excited!!
I can't believe she actually let me put a bow in her hair :)
My kiddos and their new school
Emma waiting to go in
Emma and her new teacher
For her treat, I made caramel and chocolate apples. Since whole apples are so hard to eat I broke them up into pieces. It was pretty fun and the kids loved them!
Both the kids had great days and have loved going to school since. I think this will be a pretty good year!
















No comments:
Post a Comment