On Thursday night, Joey told me he wanted to cook me dinner so that i didn't have to cook one night. Since we were already eating that night, I told him he could make dinner on Friday. Mike's mom and brothers came over on Friday night so Grandma and Joey made me a meal :)
Joey and his Chicken Cordon bleu casserole
Saturday, Mike took me and the kids to a French Cafe/bakery he had researched and found. It was delicious! Their soup was so yummy and they actually had croissants there that tasted like they did in Paris. We will be going back I am sure :)
That night we went to Texas Roadhouse and they sang to me and Emma.
On Sunday, my mom invited us over for a yummy lasagna dinner and cake and ice cream. Dani made Emma her own special cupcakes with horses and crowns on them and made me my own cake.
My cake was so good! She made me a spice cake and poked holes in it and poured caramel in it...yum!
Dani and Zeke
Getting sung to
Blowing out the candles
Emma being silly with her mini crowns
trying to be the statue of liberty :)
On Monday, the 16th, me and Joey went on a date "knight" at chick fil a. It was a lot of fun. I wish I got a picture of it, but before we could get into the restaurant, Joey had to promise to be loyal, honest, etc.. and then he was knighted by a cow :) He thought that was pretty funny!
The waiters were all dressed nice and they took us to our seat and brought us a menu and our food. It was awesome!
After we ate we got to go see a magic show and eat a yummy cookie. Joey got to be a helper.
He also got to learn how to fence
It was a lot of fun. Joey had a blast!
On Tuesday morning, I let Emma go into school a little late so we could do our Mommy/Daughter birthday breakfast tradition. We love going to IHOP!
I had a great birthday and was grateful I could spend it with my family! It was fun to get to go on a one on one date with both my kids!






























No comments:
Post a Comment