It was a beautiful day which was perfect since everything was outside.
They had a ton of different games and they gave you tickets if you won and then at the end you can pick out your own prizes based on how many tickets you won. I really liked this way because the prizes are often dinky little toys that break fast but this way the kids got to pick which prizes they wanted. The kids really liked it better too.
Here are a few pics of the kids playing games
Throwing a clothes pin into a jar
Angry Bird can toss
I love both of the kids faces when it was their turn :)
Tossing a noodle in a hole
I love how concentrated Emma looks. She really tried hard to keep that egg on there :)
Joey felt he was an expert on these since we did them while in Nauvoo. :)
Miniature golf
Of course the slides
I love this picture of Emma. I caught her right at the right moment
As you can see, she had a lot of fun on this slide :) The other larger slide/obstacle course had such a long line but for some reason this one didn't even have a line so the kids got to keep going on it
Ariel and Aurora were there. Even though she has met them at Disneyland, (and they were much more realistic there) she was super nervous. I love the way she is fidgeting with her shirt :)
Joey got to meet Darth Vader and his crew
The kids had fun picking out their prizes and then we went home. Here are the kids with their bags in front of the Harvest Festival sign.
It was a fun night!



















1 comment:
Our school usually does a carnival in September and they are probably changing it to the spring. Funny how our schools flip flopped. Looks like a lot of fun!!
Post a Comment