Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Birthday Week Part 2

Emma's 7th birthday was on Wednesday September 18th.I can't believe she is 7! She will be getting baptized next year!

 For breakfast I made her horse pancakes


After she got dressed for school she got to open her presents from Joey and Grandma Bahnmiller



She got 2 ponies from Joey and her favorite pony, Fluttershy, from Grandma



She also got a lamp from Joey. She has been wanting a pink lamp for her new Horse room for quite sometime. She loved it!


The kindergartners and first graders aren't allowed to have sweets in school so for her school treat we made these healthy butterflies. One side had carrots and the other grapes. Everyday at 10 am they get snack time so I took them to her class then. All the kids LOVED them and I got many compliments from mom's later :)


I went and ate lunch with the birthday girl at school. I surprised her. She thought that was pretty cool


After school, we went to build-a-bear for her birthday present from mom and dad. She has been wanting to go there for a really long time. We had a lot of fun!

Helping stuff her pony


Getting her heart all ready. She had to put it on her head, her heart, her nose and all sorts of other places..Emma thought it was so funny :)


And apparently a little weird too..lol!


She then took her pony to the bathtub to get her all cleaned up


After she was all clean, I let Emma pick out 2 accessories


And she got her all dressed up in the dressing room


Ta-dah! She loves it!


We then got to name her and print out a birth certificate


Emma had so much fun! I think this was the perfect present for her. They treated her so nice there and really took care of her since it was her birthday. She got a name tag saying it was her birthday so everyone in the store when they went by her wished her a happy birthday. She felt very special!


After that, we went and picked up daddy from work and she chose Wendy's as her birthday meal.


Then we came home and had cake and ice cream. I made her cookie cakes this year. She thought they were very tasty!


I think she had a pretty fun birthday and she had no idea what more was coming her way for her friends birthday party :)

No comments: