Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Apple Picking and Carving Pumpkins

On Tuesday, October 22nd, I took the kids to go apple picking. Dani's boyfriend, Zeke, lives at a house that has apple trees in the backyard. The kids had so much fun picking them. We got quite a ton and were able to make 2 apple crisps, apple butter and a few other yummy treats!


Emma won with the largest apple. It was almost 2lbs!


I love this picture I got of Joey!


Joey won for the most unusual apple. There was a tiny apple growing on another one


The kids eating one of their yummy apples and having Aunt Dani's yummy hot chocolate!


Later that night, we carved and painted our pumpkins. I was quite proud of myself. I did all the carving this year!


Emma painting her mini pumpkins


And carving one of them


Me carving Joey's pumpkin



Mike putting vinyl on his pumpkin! He decided to be lazy this year :)


Joey struggling to take the top off his pumpkin and obviously not too happy mommy is taking a picture of it..lol!


Love this picture! Joey not liking the guts


The finished pumpkins. I am kind of sad. Not sure why I didn't get a picture of Joey's :(

No comments: