Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Scarecrow Festival

Wow! I am far behind. November was so busy and went by way too fast! I will try to get Halloween done here soon since it is almost Christmas :)

On Friday, October 18th, I took the kids to a free Scarecrow Festival. It was a lot of fun and the kids got some pretty cool prizes.

They had a ton of games that they could do to win tickets to get the prizes


And some fun spots to take pictures


They had a ton of different rides there but unfortunately the lines were way too long. I did not want to wait 2 hours per ride. The kids and I decided to get a scone and then go make rockets and fly them.

Making and decorating their rockets


Joey using their launcher to fly his rocket


And up it went :)


The kids and their rockets


Joey had a lot of fun flying his rocket. He did this a few more times and then we decided to head home. It was a fun day!

No comments: